Thursday 15 October 2020

2 weeks at home

2 weeks at home 

As the holidays came i was in absolute joy that i didn't have to go back to a place i call hell for 2 weeks. Although it will be sad not being able to see my friends but its all worth it in the end. I did sometimes have fun at school but we would have a fun event that would be going on at school for school to be fun.


at home all i did was go on my phone most of the time it was really boring because on my phone i would watch Netflix but in at least 3 days past i finished what i was watching which was annoying. I couldn't find anything else to watch so i would always watch ticktock all the time. We didn't have any WiFi so me and my brother would always use the Neighbours WiFi it was extremely slow but when i am the only one that's on the WiFi it wouldn't be as slow as when other people are on it. We would always have to put our phones in a certain position to get better WiFi. If you don't get what i mean its like you have to hold your arm up a little bit to get more bars.   

  

me and my mum went into town to grab some outside stuff which i didn't like. It was a bunch of gear like badminton volleyball and other things. The net is pretty small because it was a set that was in a rectangular box that was at least 2 meters long. I would get forced to play with my brother which was annoying because he would want to play badminton. He would always take ages to try hit the thingy over. Once he hit the thingy but it bounced off his head and onto the ground he started crying but i was crrracking up laughing and then he went to go tell my mum on me for laughing and then i got a growling.i had to keep playing with him and i was getting annoyed at him because he kept saying shame at me because i had gotten a growling from my mum. But after he stopped i asked my mum if i could stop playing and if i could go on my phone. She said no and i got even more annoyed and i didn't play with him anyways because i was already playing with him for 2 whole hours and my mum still said no. But after another hour i was aloud to go on my phone but only because it was night time.I didn't really do anything else on the holidays so that's it.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment